Saving energy in all our activities
Indaver aims to realise rational energy consumption for all its facilities, and tries to cut back on the use of primary fossil energy sources as much as possible.
- Drawing up energy plans for our facilities with ambitious targets to reduce their energy consumption.
- Reducing the carbon footprint of our logistic operations via environmentally-friendly trucks, optimised routes and so on.
- Raising employees’ awareness about their own energy consumption in their working environment, for instance the lighting and heating of the offices.
... and recovering energy from waste
In addition, we use innovative technologies to recover energy from waste.
- Far-reaching energy recovery from the incineration process has enabled a great many of our facilities to operate with almost no more fossil fuel consumption.
- We use the recovered energy in our buildings and facilities or we supply to neighbouring businesses or the electricity grid.