Indaver uses integrated and uniform management systems. These systems ensure the safety, quality, reliability and traceability of all processes and firmly embed our sustainable approach throughout the organisation.
Management processesIndaver’s integrated management systems guarantee that its organisation is prepared for further growth and more complex services. We continuously monitor and review our procedures and processes to:
- ensure that our systems function effectively;
- prevent environmental damage;
- provide a quality service to customers and a quality workplace for our employees.
AutomationIndaver has a maximum level of automation and integration of its various business processes. This provides Indaver with an accurate view of the waste to be processed and guarantees its customers complete traceability of their waste flows, at all times.
CertificationIndaver Belgium has ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification in the name of Indaver nv and SVEX nv, which operates the grate incinerators and rotary kiln incinerators at the Doel site. Its Grimbergen site currently holds the Vlaco certificate for its compost.
Further improvementOur quality department (QESH) is responsible for assessing whether Indaver’s operations, and those of our partners, are performed in compliance with codes of best practice, operational procedures, legislation and the various accreditations and licences. The QESH team:
- ensures that all our operating procedures are kept up-to-date;
- tracks any revisions and communicates these clearly to the rest of the organisation and subcontractors;
- ensures that these procedures are adhered to by all staff, initiating corrective actions for any non-conformity.